Gorsebrook Junior High

Reporting Bullying

If you feel someone is bullying you, please talk to your teacher, school counsellor or school administration.

You can also report bullying here:

If it's the bullying is online please consider making a report to Cyberscan

If the bullying is harassiung or criminal in nature, please contact the Halfiax Regional Police Dept at 902 490 5020 or call 911 if it's an emergency.